Friday, February 15, 2013

Stripping wallpaper

We are stripping wallpaper in my daughter's room. It has been up for the past ten years. It is not an easy job but it will be so worth it in the end.
My daughter is almost 13 and she is wanting a more "teenager room".
We tried to pull it off without and soaking or wallpaper remover agents but it wouldn't budge so we have had to spray it with scalding hot water mixed with a wallpaper stripping agent.
I am so thankful that my husband used to do this for a living and knows all of the tricks of the trade.
Have any of you ever had to strip wallpaper from a room?





1 comment:

  1. Wallpaper haunts my dreams... I remember stripping many a wall when I was a kid and my mom wanted to redecorate a room (or a whole house). Kudos to you! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete