Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Honey Sugar Cinnamon Face Scrub

Do you spend a lot of money on skin care and then find they don't work? I have done that and then I've spent all of this money and have nothing to show for it but a lot of products that don't work.

There is a craze going on right now with DIY homemade skin care. So, I thought I would try some things to see if they work.
I've tried a lot of them but this one is one that I love and do a lot because it makes my face and body feel so good.

Here is what you will need (and I'm sure you probably have these things in your pantry already)
Cinnamon... Either cinnamon stick that you can grate yourself or ground cinnamon( just make sure it's still good, because spices lose their potency after a while)
Honey... Preferably organic but whatever you have will do
Granulated white sugar

Mix 2 Tbsp of honey, 1 Tbsp white sugar,1Tbsp cinnamon
It will form a gooey paste. Apply to your face and/or body, lightly scrubbing as you apply. Leave on for 20 minutes and then with warm water wash it off.

I recommend doing this no more than twice a week. You will notice how smooth your skin is and if you have acne it will help reduce it.

It is so good you could eat it! But it makes you skin look and feel so good too!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it is YUM...Good Mood Foodie:) It makes your skin feels sooooo good and its all natural so you dont have to worry about the harsh chemicals that some skin care products have. I figure if I would eat it and put it in my body, why not put it on my body...lol

      Delete