Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My girl

Our daughter Gracie is our first born and she will be turning 13 in a month. Where have the years gone?
She is such a blessing and wonderful addition to our family. I don't know what I would do without her... she keeps me on my toes and nothing slips past her.
The other day, we went shopping with my mom and she kept us in stitches with her comments on the clothes and accessories we saw in the stores. She is the type of girl that if its not comfy she doesn't wear it.
I love that girl so much! I just can't believe that she is going to be a teenager, but knowing her, she will handle it with grace and maturity... (I don't know if I am ready for it though....)

Do any of you have any tips on raising a teenage girl and making it through the early teenage years?
I know I could sure use the guidance and help...lol










1 comment:

  1. You will do great! She is a lovely young lady.
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete